Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Daily Fantasy Basketball Strategy: December 30, 2015

Photo credit: Getty Images
First off, I must issue an apology to Tuesday’s slate, which I called U-G-L-Y. The Bucks, Thunder, Hawks and Rockets took offense to that and promptly lit up the scoreboards to destroy Vegas’ point totals for those games. Luckily I had a piece of guys like Kent Bazemore, Paul Millsap, Russell Westbrook, Dwight Howard and Khris Middleton to limit my own Andre Drummond-related disappointment. We’ve got 10 games on tap for Wednesday with lots of injury question marks, so let’s get to it.

Read the rest at The Fantasy Fix ($)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, 2015 had one hell of an ending for me when it comes to fantasy sports! I am kind of a newbie so I rely a lot on websites like http://www.fantasysportsdaily.com for my picks. They said that Millsap and Howard were basically must-haves and that Middleton might end up having a surprisingly good game. Well, it all turned out to be a great success.

    ReplyDelete